Poison Oak


While we were on our hike last weekend I took my camera and while we were out and about I noticed lots and lots of poison oak on the trail that we were on. Now being a person who is HIGHLY allergic to the stuff I was a bit concerned that the boys would bring it home with them but so far so good. It wasn’t that close to the trail I was just worried that they would “crash” and fall into the stuff. For those who don’t know what it looks like here it is. It is very easy to identify in the fall since it turns that pretty red color. Just remember it is just for looking…ONLY looking no touching, if you touch you will be sorry.
Advertisements
This entry was posted in Gardening, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Poison Oak

  1. Linda says:

    Thanks, I'm sure I've seen it before as it does have a beautiful color. Funny thing is my husband went through that overgrown acerage at the Tuller place and I know it's overrun with all sorts of this poisenous brush, yet he didn't get anything on him, despite wearing only shorts. Maybe some aren't as affected by it than others? I don't know, but I don't want to find out!!! Thanks for the tip. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s